What private data do we collect from the people who visit our website?
When enlisting on our site or buying Products, as suitable, you could be approached to type in your name, email, postage information, payment information, or different subtleties to assist you with your experience.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: To use certain features (like Paid or unpaid Services), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, gender, and date of birth, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
- Personal Data: Personal Data is information that can be used to identify you specifically, including your name, zip code, time zone, email address, telephone number, or demographic information like or hometown. You consent to give us this information by providing it to us voluntarily on our website or any mobile application. You provide some of this information when you register with or make purchases from our website. You may also provide this information by participating in various activities associated with our site, including responding to blogs, contacting us with questions, or participating in group training. Your decision to disclose this data is entirely voluntary. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but your refusal may prevent you from accessing certain benefits from our website or from making purchases.
Data About Your Accounts on Other Services:
- We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your Le3ab Store account. If you login to via Facebook or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service, we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, the physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.
- Social Networking Data: We may access personal information from social networking sites, and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, or other social networking sites or apps not explicitly named here, which may include your name, your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If you do not want us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change your privacy settings.
- Mobile Device Data: If you use our website via a mobile device or app, we may collect information about your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
- Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.
- If you access or use our Services or to buy products through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.
When do we acquire information?
We get data from you when you get enlisted on our site, respond to an audit, give us reactions on our items or enter information on our site. Below are the examples:
- To register on our website to get updated about services or to buy products.
- To create your account on the website (e.g., your name and email address)
- To process your orders via our online services (e.g., your name, address, date of birth, and payment details)
- To deal with our relationship with you, including notifying you about changes to our terms or security arrangement. Requesting that you leave an auditor to take an overview.
- To manage and ensure our business and this site (counting investigating, information examination, testing, framework upkeep, backing, announcing, and facilitating information).
- To send you our email pamphlet and other robotized email correspondences.
- To make proposals and suggestions to you about merchandise or administrations that might hold any importance with you.
Automatically collected information about your use of our Services or tools,
This information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
- When you visit, connect with, or utilize our service, we may gather, record or create specific specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using “cookies” and other following innovations.
- Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings, Browser Information, Geographic location, Time of Visit, Referring site, applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and further cooperation’s) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This is to improve the website, services, and security, among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
How do we handle social signals?
In Short: Yes, if you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may access certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture, as well as other information you choose to make public.
The APIs that we use to store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please look at our EU User Consent Policy.
How do we use your details?
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize specific other site includes in the following ways:
- Create your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our site and the services we provide you and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our site, services, databases, and other technology assets and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to brought administration you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
- To procure rankings and audits of items
- To send messages after a certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
- To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email, or telephone requests)
- To furnish you with the data, items, and administrations that you demand from the site.
Customer data processing appendix:
“Customer Data” means any personal data that processes on behalf of Customer via the service, as more particularly described in this DPA.
“Data Protection Laws“ signifies all information protection laws and guidelines appropriate to a gathering’s handling of Customer Data under the agreement, including, where pertinent, EU Data Protection Law and Non-EU Data Protection Laws.
GDPR-EU data protection law
“EU Data Protection Law“ signifies all data protection laws and guidelines appropriate to Europe,
including (I) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the insurance of ordinary people concerning the preparing of individual information and on the free development of such information (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); and (iii) in respect of the United Kingdom (“UK”) any applicable national legislation that replaces or converts in domestic law the GDPR or any other law relating to data and privacy as a consequence of the UK leaving the European Union).
“Europe” signifies, for the motivations behind this DPA, the European Union, the European Economic Area as well as their part states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
“Non-EU Data Protection Laws” means the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”); the Canadian Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”); and the Brazilian General Data Protection Law (“LGPD”), Federal Law no. 13,709/2018.
- Parties’ roles: If EU Data Protection Law or the LGPD applies to either party’s processing of Customer Data, the parties acknowledge and agree that concerning the processing of Customer Data, Customer is the controller and is a processor acting on behalf of Customer, as further described in Annex A (Details of Data Processing) of this DPA.
- Purpose limitation: Le3ab Store shall process Customer Data only following Customer’s documented lawful instructions as outlined in this DPA, as necessary to comply with applicable law, or as otherwise agreed in writing (“Permitted Purposes”). The parties agree that the agreement sets out the Customer’s complete and final instructions to Le3ab Store concerning the processing of Customer Data, and processing outside the scope of these instructions (if any) shall require a prior written agreement between the parties.
- Customer compliance: Customer represents and warrants that (i) it has complied, and will continue to comply, with all applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws, in respect of its processing of Customer Data and any processing instructions it issues to Le3ab Store; and (ii) it has provided, and will continue to provide, all notice and has obtained, and will continue to obtain, all consents and rights necessary under Data Protection Laws for Le3ab Store to process Customer Data for the purposes described in the agreement. Customer shall have sole responsibility for the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and the means by which Customer acquired Customer data. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, Customer agrees that it shall be responsible for complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to any emails or other content created, sent, or managed through the service, including those relating to obtaining consents (where required) to send emails, the content of the emails and its email deployment practices.
- The lawfulness of Customer’s instructions: Customer will ensure that United Kingdom processing of the Customer Data by Customer’s instructions will not cause Le3ab Store to violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule, including, without limitation, Data Protection Laws. Le3ab Store shall promptly notify Customer in writing unless prohibited from doing so under EU Data Protection Laws if it becomes aware or believes that any data processing instruction from Customer violates the GDPR or any UK implementation of the GDPR.
How do we protect your details?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is comprised behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems and must keep the information confidential carefully. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
Do we use ‘cookies?
- Understand and save user’s tastes for future views or visits of our site.
- Keep an eye on advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site connections in order to provide better site activities and tools in the foreseeable future.
You are able to choose that your personal computer warns you whenever a cookie has been directed, or you can select to turn off all cookies carefully. You can perform that through your web browser settings. Since the internet browser is just a little different, check out your browser’s Help Menu to learn the way in which to change your cookies.
If you change cookies off, many of the features that produce your site experience better might not exactly function properly. It will not impact the user’s experience, which builds your site experience better and might not function properly.
We use Google Analytics to investigate the utilization of our site of users and visitors. Google Analytics assembles data about site use through cookies. The data assembled identifying with our site is utilized to make reports about the utilization of our site.
- Understand client’s desires for future perspectives or visits of our site.
- Collect and Compile total data about site traffic their sources e.g. (Gadgets, Country, page sessions) and site associations so as to give better site exercises and apparatuses within a reasonable time-frame.
- You have the choice to accept or reject cookies for the website and at whatever point a cookie has been coordinated, or you can choose to deliberately kill all cookies. You can play out that through your internet browser settings if you using chrome, you can go the setting of the chrome and select the domain and change the setting of the cookies to your desire.
- On the off chance that you change cookies off, some of the features that produce your site experience better may not actually work appropriately. It won’t affect the client’s experience that delivers your site experience better and may not actually work appropriately.
California online privacy protection act
According to caloppa, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
Coppa (children online privacy protection action)
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online. Fore more Details Click Here or below link
Fair information practices
The fair Information Practices Rules form the backbone of level of privacy law and the ideas they include have played an important role in the introduction of data protection laws and regulations around the world. Understanding the Good Information Practice Guidelines and how they must be implemented is fundamental to adhere to the various privation laws and regulations that protect private information.
To become consistent with Fair Information Methods we will need the following responsive action, should a data breach happen:
- We will inform you via email
- Within 7 business days
- We will inform the users via in-site notification
- Within 1 working day
We also agree to the average person Redress Rule which requires that peoples have the right to legally go after enforceable privileges against data collectors and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This theory requires not just that people have enforceable protection under the law against data users, but also that person have recourse to courts or federal government agencies to research and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Your Legal Rights
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You may have the following rights: –
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful, but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
We accumulate your email to be able to:
- Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CANSPAM, we consent to the next:
- Not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
- Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
- Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
- Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using contact form at our website le3abstore.com and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
Limitation of liability
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside Egypt. You may access the website from outside Egypt.at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
- Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Le3abstore.com and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the products; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This website originates from Egypt. The laws of Egypt. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that, all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Egypt. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
Changes to this privacy notice
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at Info@le3abstore.com
Le3ab Store لعب ستور للتجارة الإلكترونية
Phone: (+020) 01067821637
Address: 3015 Korniesh el-Mearag Zahraa el-Maadi – Cairo – Egypt.
This document was last updated on August 28, 2021